Jazzin Up The Junque Online
Time & Location
About the Event
Jazzin Up The Junque is held at Dogwood Exchange in Crossville, TN but you can join us ONLINE from anywhere in the world! Artists from around the country are invited to come and teach their skills for a one of a kind creative environment. High quality, Pre-Recorded Online Classes will be held uploaded to the group August 1st, 2020. On August 7th all instructors will be in the group for a live Q & A. The group will remain open until October 31st where you can rewatch tutorials.
Instructors will be available to answer any questions until the end of August, but you’ll still have access to all content through October! Online group fee is $100 and includes 10 classes!
Recorded instruction will be added for each instructor & technique. These classes will be taught seperately from the Jazzin' classes so you are sure to get all of your questions answered and focused attention solely on the online group.
Watch each class and replay as the group will remain open for 3 months after classes are held! You will have access to all class instruction and live videos for the entire month. Feel free to ask all of our instructors questions - that's why were here! Each of our instructors are experienced in teaching online classes so you are sure to learn and master the skill taught. Jazzin' it up LIVE students will recieve: Video instruction from each artist A supply list for each project Photos of finished projects for reference Access to all artists and group members to interact and ask questions. You will have access to all content after classes have ended until 10/31/20.
*Online classes DO NOT include the project or supplies, but some instructors may offer kits that will available for purchase so you can do a project at home. (TBA)
- Sherri of Front Room on 7th: IOD Stamps & Mixed Media Art
- Michele of Vintage Revival Design Co.: IOD Moulds & Mixed Media Art
- Lisa of Iron Rose Co.: Leather Cuff Making
- Royce of Roycycled Treasures: Faux Leather Painting Technique
- Joni of Vintage Tide Decor: TBA
- Carrie of The Painted Daisy: Stripping Furniture
- Heather of Canterbury Creative: Live Edge Coasters
- Kelly and Stephanie of The Salty Lick: Laser Art
- Chelsea of Apple Blossom Way: Iron Oxide Finish
- Angela of Dogwood Exchange: China Mosaic
- Natalie of Boxwood Cabinetry and Design: Hammered Copper Finish & Weatherwood Stains
- Jazzin' it up Online$100$1000$0